jueves, 4 de junio de 2020

My Favorite Piece of Technology

I like technology because it is so usefull in general, it opens you a lot of doors. I have a notebook, I got it in the secondary school in 2013 like other students how have good qualifications, I use it very much, when I was younger, I used it principally to play videogames, now I use it to watch videos, make music and sometimes edit videos or images, also it is my main information source, I have learned a lot of information about music, math, physic, biology, informatic, etc. In the past, I used it all the day but now I distribute my time better. I think that the possibilies with a notebook (and internet) are infinitie, if I did´nt have it, I would know a lot less about music, sciences and in general

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario