miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

My Favourite Series


Hi, today I going to talk about my favorite series, it is Gintama and is an anime. This anime tells us an age when the samurais were conquest by extraterrestrials, so is a very special world, sometimes old, sometimes futurist.




The main character is called Gin, in the past he fought with the samurais vs the extraterrestrials but after to lost the war he works in anything the people tell him. 

The anime is basically comedy with chapter like the Simpsons, but this one goes through all genres, standing out in action with excellent fights with a lot of epic moments. Another strong point of this anime is the characters, this have a lot of characters and all have a story and an eventual protagonism. I recommend this anime because is a very complete series, in general is very funny and the story of the characters is very complex. 


Also, Gin is constant break the fourth wall, talking about the real world and making a lot of parodies of popular anime like dragon ball z. This series is one of the best anime, 10/10



2 comentarios:

  1. I came from seeing me Berserk and I just wanted a change XD I feel that this is the destination to see me Gintama at once, that they always named me.

    ResponderBorrar