sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2020

The best holyday

Personally, I haven´t had a specific incredible holyday but I am going to tell about course trip of 4th high school. It was in at the end of 2018, I went, with another course, to Pucon for five days. I went in other course because in that course were my best friends and I get along well with all the people.

 I really liked the trip because in all days we had a very cool activities that I had never done and always wanted to do, like canopy, rafting, paintball, trekking and thermal waters. Also, the food was excellent.

Although I went to this travel for my best friends, I share a lot of time with other people, I got to know better people that I knew very little.

And the parties at the night were not bad hahaha.

I think it was the best “holyday” because the activities were incredible and the relationship with all was excellent, I have a very good memory of this and if I could repeat this trip, I would do without hesitation.

1 comentario: