jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2020

A MUSIC ARTIST

 

Hello, today I going to talk about a music artist.

Althought I really like music I don´t know much about bands or singers, I only listen to their music, but a band that I really like is Muse. As I said, I don´t know much about them beyond their music because, in general, I have never investigated about authors. 

They are English and their music is alternative rock and progressive rock. Muse have eight albums, but I have heard only six
and I really like those, eventually I'll listen to the rest of the albums. I like it because I feel their music transmits a lot of feelings, I like the sounds of their guitars and the voice of the singer. 

Muse have an Incredibles songs like “Plug in baby”, “Hysteria”, “Butterflies and Hurricanes”, “The small sprint”, “Sing for absolution”, “Assassins”, “Knights of Cydonia” or “Explorers” but my favorite song of them is Hyper Music because when I listen to it I feel the energy hahaha, I don´t know, it is a very strong and powerful song. 

I have never gone to Muse´s concerts but I would like to go someday. 
And this is all, I recommend listening to it, you will not regret it

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario